Baby Swing-Sunbrella Canvas
The BagEm Collection Sunbrella Baby Swing is a new addition to our range. The perfect birthday pressy for a baby and toddler!
Our classic design baby swing can be hung anywhere in or outside, easily hung from any strong roof structure or a tree in your garden. Perfect for swinging babies and toddlers or can be used as a feeding chair. With its easy collapsible design that folds down flat, our swing can be taken anywhere.
Made from the quality décor fabric Sunbrella canvas is water and sun resistant. It can also be used indoors because of its renowned durability and stain resistance. The swing also has a removable washable cushion small waist belt for safety.
Available in the four beautiful colours selected form the Sunbrella range. The hanging ropes are fully adjustable, soft but strong and are also UV resistant. All wood is sanded smooth and finished with a vegetable grade oil. The strong top loop and suitable clip is designed to hang from any supporting structure like a tree , pergola or outdoor structure as well as any suitable indoor hooks designed for carrying heavy weights.
Specifications for Sunbrella Baby Swing:
- Sunbrella is an outdoor décor fabric that is water and sun resistant. Our baby swings are suitable for indoor or outdoor use renowned for their durability and stain resistance
- The swing is portable, hang anywhere safely – outside in a tree or inside from a hook
- This canvas swing is suitable for children up to the age of four. We usually say the weight limit is when the child wants to get its self in and out on their own.
- Depth 21 cm
- Width Front to back 31 cm
- Length Side to side 37cm
- Black Fineline 6mm Polyester smooth briad – Hanging length approx total 125 cm with loop at top for attachment
- Strong stainless steel carabiner clip
- Waterproof and Washable made from quality UV resistant Sunbrella material
- Available in Royal Blue Tweed, Hemlock Green Tweed, Linen Beige Tweed, Linen charcoal and Dubonnet Red Tweed
Please note that these measurements are approx. due to the handmade nature of these swings.