ORDER AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION
How to Order and Pay
- Purchase online using our secure online payment site
- Phone us on 027 4794094 (within New Zealand) with your order
- Email order to
There are four easy ways to pay:
- By Credit Card. Visa and Mastercard are accepted
- By internet banking
- By Afterpay
Please ensure that you have selected the correct freight terms where applicable. Incorrect freight options may incur additional freight charges. Additional Rural delivery and to areas outside normal freight regions, may require additional freight. Please enquire if you are unsure of the selected option.
Overseas product sales are accepted and freight will be charged accordingly. Please enquire for further information on this option.
If you want a parcel sent to someone at a different address, we are happy to do so but we do require advanced payment including any freight charges.
Any queries about products or your order please call us on 027 4794094
Coupon & vouchers
- Only valid on orders over $30
- % off vouchers will be valid for one full price item not full order
- Excludes Custom Made items
- Excludes Calf Covers
- Vouchers or Coupons can not be used in combination with one another
- All Vouchers are limited to one use per voucher
We do our best to help you to make an informed purchase:
If you have any questions about a product please contact us before purchasing. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the specifications or capabilities of the product.
Please refer to our full returns policy here.
Damage in Transit
If your order is received damaged you must contact us within 48 hours so that we can initiate a claim with the freight company. Unfortunately we cannot accept claims for damage outside of this time period.
Please follow these steps on receiving your order:
- Inspect the package for damage before signing for it.
- Point out any damage to the delivery person and write a basic description of the damage on the delivery docket (or electronic pad) before signing it.
- Inspecting the package is your responsibility. Unfortunately it is very difficult to prove that the damage was caused in transit if you do not inspect the package before accepting or opening it.
- Take photos of the damage before opening it as well as of any damage to the enclosed items.
- Contact us within 48 hours.
Non arrival of goods
If your order has not been received then we ask that you contact us within one week of purchase so that we can track where applicable or initiate a claim with the freight company. Unfortunately we cannot accept claims for non-delivery of goods outside of a fourteen day period.
Although all information provided on this site is believed to be correct we accept no responsibility for any mistakes, omissions or contrary interpretations and reserve the right to update, change or remove any material, at any time, without notice.
Special made to order products are made once payment has been received in advance.
We offer warranties on all of our products. This is limited to faulty workmanship or faults in the materials used.
This warranty is only for a 12 month period from date of purchase.
All warranties exclude:
- User caused faults
- Damage from using the goods for a purpose or in a manner for which they were not designed
Please follow this process if you have a problem with product that is still under warranty:
- Contact us with the product you have and a description of the problem. A photo would also be required
- You will need to package the product up and have it sent to us. Please email us with the details and we will organise return of the item at our cost. In most cases we will need you to drop the item off at a NZ Post office
- As soon as we receive the returned item we will process it as quickly as possible. We can usually have the correct product dispatched the same or next business day
- Please note that safe transit of the product is your responsibility and any damage caused by inadequate packaging will not be covered under the Warranty
- Once we receive your returned product we will inspect it and depending on the fault will either repair or replace it, and will return it to you at our cost
- If the fault has been caused by user error, misuse, or by using the product for a purpose or in a manner for which it was not designed, then unfortunately it is not covered under the Warranty. In this case we reserve the right to charge you for the cost of the repairs. If the fault is minor and will take little time to remedy we will often do the work for free. If we decide that we will need to charge you for the repairs we will first inform you of what we have found and will provide a quote for the repairs. You are under no obligation to go ahead with the repairs. The cost of repair and return shipping must be paid in full before the work is carried out.
Although we do our best to provide you with a quality product, like all handmade products there will occasionally be a few that sneak through the quality control. We will of course remedy these as quickly as possible; however these problems are few and far between.