HOW DO I RETURN AN ORDER?
Any products returned must be unused and in resalable condition. After we receive your return we will assess that it's in the same condition as when we sent it and be in touch with an update on your refund or exchange. Under no circumstances can we accept returns for products that have been damaged or used.
Call or email us to arrange the return.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund items that:
- Have been used
- Were specially ordered for you
- Were specially custom made and manufactured for you
HOW LONG HAVE I GOT IF I WANT TO RETURN IT?
We offer a 30 days return policy from when you receive the parcel. To complete your return, please email us for instructions for the return.
SHIPPING OF RETURNS
Please note that:
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping
- The return shipping method must be appropriate for the item
- The item must be packaged adequately and appropriately to prevent damage
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the original shipping fee
CAN I RETURN ALL TYPES OF PRODUCTS?
For reasons of hygiene, we do not allow returns or exchanges of used items that have been intended for use with animals. Custom made items can not be returned or exchanged. If you need to exchange an item for a different size, please send us an email.
DOES IT COST ANYTHING TO RETURN A PRODUCT?
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the initial cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If we have sent you the wrong product, we will of course pay for the return postage. Please contact us to arrange the replacement.
YOU HAVE SENT ME THE WRONG PRODUCT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If we have sent you the wrong item, we apologise!
- Please email us with the details and we will organise return of the item at our cost. In most cases we will need you to drop the item off at a NZ Post depot.
- As soon as we receive the returned item we will process it as quickly as possible. We can usually have the correct product dispatched the same or next business day
We only replace items if they are defective or faulty workmanship up to 12 months from purchase date. As some of our products are intended for use with animals, we take no responsibility for damage or misuse incurred while using these products. If you intent to return a faulty product please send us an email.
If we have sent you a defective item, we apologise!
- Please keep the product, plus any packaging
- Please email us with the details, photos and we will organise return of the item at our cost. In most cases we will need you to drop the item off at a NZ Post depot.
- As soon as we receive the returned item we will process it as quickly as possible. We can usually have the correct product dispatched the same or next business day.
- All defects maybe repaired (where possible) or replaced